- The platform owner of Korba, Halges Limited, is committed to the legal framework of the Data Protection Act and duly registered as a Data Controller under the laws of Ghana with the certificate number DC16070000530J
- All security codes, passwords and answers are safe. Why? We do not store them in clear text. As such, if by chance you do forget, you are provided with the option to reset.
- Korba has undergone rigorous security testing required for public/private web application of its caliber. It is part of our commitment to ensure a consistent and effective user protection.
- Before you perform any transaction that involves your money or your account’s security, we require that you provide at least your secret code to proceed.
These preferences can be changed within your account settings.
- Korba has an active and passive fraud detection system to analyze usage patterns and potential threats on the Korba platform. This system works round the clock to ensure that your money is safe.
- Every activity by users or Korba is logged for auditing purposes.
Secure, user-defined cash-out procedures
- With Korba, you the merchant remain in charge of withdrawals from your account. All cash-outs from Korba can be initiated only by the merchant and are paid securely into the bank account of your choice.
- Our infrastructure is hosted securely using top-of-the-industry standards with certificates to show how safe you are with us.